Western Steel & Wire’s mission is to provide you with the finest quality wire, wire services, and wire products at competitive prices. We are committed to your satisfaction.Download WSW Line Card
Western Steel & Wire’s Creative Solutions for All Your Projects
Western Steel & Wire has been a leading provider of wire, wire services, and wire products for over 80 years. During our time as a premier steel and wire provider, we have built a reputation as one of the most innovative companies in the industry. Our team is comprised of skilled professionals who work together to ensure that your project is completed on time, within budget, and with the highest quality materials.
Western Steel & Wire’s goal is to deliver the most cost-effective wire solutions for all your projects, large or small. If you are looking for wire products for medical, construction, agriculture, manufacturing, utility, or any other commercial or residential application, then look to Western Steel & Wire. We are proud to offer high quality products.
Western Steel & Wire supply’s wire in coils, straight lengths, stands and spools
|BRIGHT BASIC||STAINLESS STEEL ANNEALED|
|BLACK ANNEALED||STAINLESS STEEL SPRING|
- Straighten and Cut
- Wire, .023″ to .250″ OD
- 2″ to 40′ in length.
- Straighten tolerance of .005″/ft.
- Diameter tolerance: .035″ to .076″ = +/- .001, .076″ to <.500″ = +/-.002″, >.500″ = +/-.003.
- Length tolerance of <3′ = +/- 1/16″; 3′ – 12′ = +/- 3/32″ and > 12′ = +/- 1/8″.
- Centerless Grinding
- Thru Feed: .125″ to 1″ OD, +/- .0002″, 6″ to 15′ in length
- End feed: .030″ to .125″ OD, +/- .0002″, 1″ to 12″
- Wire: Black Annealed, Galvanized, Stainless Steel Annealed
- 14 to 22 gauge
- Plastic or metal spools
- 1 lb. to 25 lbs.
- Per customer requirements
- Bale Ties: Single Loop or Straight. Black Annealed or Galvanized, 10 to 15 gauge, 7′ to 25′
- Bag Ties: Black Annealed, Galvanized, 13 – 19 gauge, 3″ to 30″
- Rebar Tie Wire: Black Annealed, Galvanized, Stainless Steel Annealed, 14 to 20 gauge, 3.5 lb. coils
- Insulation Supports: 16″ and 24″
- H Frame Sign Stakes: 6″ x 30″, 10″ x 30″ with angle tips and rounded ends
- Layering Pin Sign Stakes
- S&L Sign Stakes